Dental implants are the next best thing to your own healthy teeth. Dental implants are surgically implanted artificial tooth roots that provide a permanent base for fixed replacement teeth. Compared to traditional dentures, bridges, and crowns, dental implants are a more effective longer-term solution for people who suffer from missing teeth. Because they look, feel and even function like your natural teeth, implants are becoming the new standard for tooth replacement.
Additional advantages of Dental Implants include:
- They protect your jawbone from deterioration that occurs after tooth loss.
- You can eat anything you want.
- They can last a lifetime.
- Your natural face shape will be retained.
- They stay in your mouth permanently.
If you are ready to consider a strong, stable, permanent solution to your missing teeth, give us a call today at (509) 904-0994 to learn more.