Our professional team is ready to help you with all of your dental care needs. We understand how important it is to have strong, healthy teeth, and that is why we provide patients with top-quality dental treatments and friendly service. With Downriver Smiles on your side, you can obtain outstanding oral health and a smile that you love to share.
Our lineup of general dentistry services includes:
- Complete Checkups: Regularly scheduled dental checkups allow us to keep track of your oral health and administer any timely treatments if needed. We recommend that our patients visit us twice a year for a complete dental checkup. Our complete dental checkups include a professional teeth cleaning, an oral cancer screening, digital X-rays when necessary and cavity detection using DIAGNOdent.
- Mouth Guards: Protective mouth guards are designed to prevent injury when playing contact sports. Downriver Smiles offers custom-fit mouth guards for both children and adults. We also provide night guards for patients with sleeping habits that may damage their teeth.
- Crowns and Bridges: Our custom-fitted dental crowns and bridges are recommended to patients with damaged or missing teeth. We offer crowns and bridges built from porcelain because of the material’s natural appearance and great performance.
- Inlays and Onlays: Two alternatives to full dental crowns, inlays and onlays are used to repair damaged or decayed teeth, while still keeping their original structure. Our inlays and onlays are custom-made for the perfect fit, and they provide the appearance of healthy, natural teeth.
- Fluoride Applications: Topical fluoride applications are used to help strengthen tooth enamel and make teeth more resistant to cavities.
- Sealants: This treatment consists of a thin-layer of acrylic that is applied to the molars as a way of preventing cavities and decay.
Come visit Downriver Smiles so that you can experience the benefits of great oral health. Please call us at (509) 904-0994 to schedule an appointment.