EXCLUSIVE PAYMENT PLAN FOR PATIENTS, SPOKANE WA
Our goal is to ensure that your budget doesn’t stand between you and the quality of treatment that you deserve. For patients who require extensive treatment, an exclusive payment plan is designed with an appropriate payment schedule. Please inquire about deferred treatment planning. We also have no-interest financing available upon approval.
- Cash Accounts: We request that our patients pay in full at the end of each appointment. Cash, check, and VISA or MasterCard are accepted forms of payment. Note: your "debit" card is considered as a VISA or MasterCard.
- Insurance: For patients with dental insurance, we will be more than willing to file your insurance claims for you with the appropriate dental codes and diagnosis. At each dental appointment, Danielle provides an estimate of insurance coverage for the procedure as well as your patient portion. Insurance companies have the authority to deny claims when received, because we cannot guarantee payment by the insurance company, our patients are responsible for the amount not covered. We will do everything in our power to assist you with reimbursement by your insurance company.
- Deferred Treatment Plan: Treatment is completed as you can afford it, taking care of the most urgent needs first and scheduling the rest of your treatment over a longer period of time. This allows patients to restore active decay and esthetic treatment while remaining within their budget. We have no desire to create an outstanding balance on your account, causing financial burden no one wants.
EXCLUSIVE DENTAL BENEFIT PLAN, SPOKANE, WA
Our exclusive Dental Benefit Plan is provided to patients to achieve affordable quality dental care. Please inquire by phone or at your next visit to take advantage of this special offer.
WITH YOUR SAVINGS, YOU ARE GUARANTEED:
- No yearly maximum
- No deductible
- No claim forms
- No waiting periods
- 12-month full coverage
- Single $280
- Dual $500
- Family $800
- Up to 4 family members (ask for larger family plans)
- Dual plan is for parent/child or spouses only
- Dual & Family plans are for children under age 18
|Periodic Exam (2 per year)||100%|
|Limited Oral Exam (problem focused, 1 per year)||100%|
|Intra-oral Complete series or Pano (1 every 5 years)||100%|
|Bitewings & Periapical Films (when necessary)||100%|
|Child & Adult Prophylaxis (2 per year)||100%|
|*Periodontal cleanings (3 per year with $40 copay)||Copay|
|Fluoride ($5 copay)||Copay|
*This cleaning is done when periodontal disease is present
|Restorative Procedure||Savings %|
|Root canals/ Endodontics||20%|
|Deep cleaning/ Periodontics||20%|
|Space MaintainerExtractions/ oral surgery||20%|