Dental Veneers at Downriver Smiles, Spokane WA
The fastest way to achieve a smile makeover in Spokane is with beautiful customized dental veneers.
Before & After - Treatment
Treatment with Veneers.
Downriver Smiles is known for our premier cosmetic services, and we are proud to offer our patients a variety of options.
About dental veneers
A veneer is a very thin piece of porcelain, shaped and colored to mimic the appearance of a tooth. It covers the front surface, which is the visible part, so it can dramatically change the way to tooth looks. Yet, because it is so thin, there is very little shaping or alteration needed in preparation. Veneers are known as one of the most versatile and conservative cosmetic dental treatments.
Types of veneers
Dental veneers may be created with porcelain or resin material. However, resin is not as durable or attractive, so we only use porcelain. We offer two options:
- Lumineers – Made of ultra-strength porcelain, these veneers are exceptionally thin. In some cases, we do not need to remove any tooth enamel to accommodate them.
- Standard veneers – These veneers are made of slightly thicker porcelain. They require minimal tooth preparation, but are thick enough to disguise problems such as mild rotation.
In just a few weeks, you can have a brand-new smile. However, you don’t have to make drastic changes. A single veneer can cover an imperfection on one tooth. This treatment is scalable and customizable. We work with you during the design phase to ensure that you love your new smile.
There is no better time to begin your journey to a more beautiful smile. Call our office and schedule a consultation to find out if porcelain veneers are right for you
- Close spaces between teeth
- Correct the appearance of crooked teeth
- Repair of minor chips or fractures
- Replace worn tooth enamel
- Change the shape of teeth